Vocational Education, Vocational Education and Training (VET), Subclass 572

You can no longer apply on subclass 572. It is closed for new applications from 1st July 2016. To extend your stay in Australia, you can apply for a student visa (subclass 500).
Schools Temporary Visa

About Subclass 572

Australian Immigration and Citizenship Department issues Student Visa for Vocational Education and Training to overseas willing and qualified learners from overseas. This temporary visa is specifically designed for foreign students aspiring for a Vocational Education and Training (VET) diploma; an advanced VET diploma; a vocational graduate diploma or certificate; or I, II, III or IV certificates except for ELICOS.

This temporary Australian visa is applicable for: i) first time students to Australia; ii) students seeking subsequent visas for further studies, iii) individuals wanting to join a family member who is residing in this country with a student immigration visa. If at the time of application you are in Australia, you need to hold a valid visa or have held one not more than four weeks (28 days) earlier to applying for a new Australia Vocational Education Visa.

Powers of this Visa

This temporary student visa to Australia entitles you to:

  • Take up a study or vocational training course in is country
  • Work for forty hours a fortnight in times of session, and for unlimited hours in between sessions or
    session breaks. However for candidates studying Doctoral or Masters' programs no such restrictions
    in work hours apply
  • Bring in eligible family dependents to Australia
  • These dependent family members are entitled to work to a maximum extent of forty hours a fortnight
    subject to your course commencement. However, no such limitations are exercised in case of
    candidates who enrol for Masters and Doctoral study courses
  • Entitles your dependent to pursue an educational program not going beyond three months. In case this dependent or partner takes up a study course that goes beyond these ninety days, a separate Australian student visa must be applied for

As a precondition for applying for this visa you must already have applied for a full-term study program in an Australian educational institute. VET visa allows you to travel in and out of this country several times. Your dependent family members are allowed to stay as long as you are pursuing your course and may not stay back once you have completed your course and left Australia. All along your stay you must be covered by OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover). Please note that your visa term may never go beyond the validity period of OSHC policy.

In the event, your Vocational Education and Training visa expires before graduation; a Visitor Visa may be applied for from Australian Immigration Department. Such visa applications must be supported by a letter from your educational institute declaring the graduation date.

More Details PLEASE CALL RIGHT NOW +91-79-6682 6682 +91-265-2254184/85 +91-26 9222 9229 +91-44 4912 3000 +91-98-6677-7331 9851217826 +971 582233519
Get guidance in right pathway about complex Immigration situation = Registered Migration Agent

+91-79-6682 6682