Student Visa Renewal Process in Australia
Our Years of Experience Help you Make the Most of Student Visa Opportunities

Are you driven by the thought of getting education under the assistance of highly qualified professors, state-of-the-art classrooms and modern technologies? Then why not consider studying in Australia. Offering a dynamic culture and a great value for money, Australia has always enjoyed an international reputation of excellence in all the areas of the education. Currently, there are over 440000 international students studying and living in Australia.

Gone are the days where applying for different courses in a reputed school or colleges overseas seems to be a cock and bull story. Today with the help of a reliable education consultant you can get an easier route to fulfill all the migration needs.

Aussizz Group are one such professional group of Migration and Education consultants offering necessary assistance to get the student visa application approved as per the eligibility and needs. Our team of experts is fully registered with the MARA (Migration Agent Registration Authority) to perform ethically on Australian Visas.

We are not led by just increasing profit in the business but by the passion to maintain the highest level satisfaction for the people who see their career path in Australia.

Under the SSVF, we at Aussizz group offer the following student visa services in Australia:

Student Visa (Subclass 500)

If you intend to study with an educational institute in Australia for more than 3 months, this visa allows you to get registered for different full-time courses including English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS), Higher Education Courses, Vocational Education and Training, admission in primary or secondary school and post graduate research degrees. Also, you can bring eligible family members to accompany you in Australia.

Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590)

It is a temporary visa available for the person who wants to accompany the student visa holder who is either younger than 18 years of age or the one who needs care and support under exceptional circumstances. The person applying for this visa must be parent, a relative over 21 years of age or the one with custody of a student.

Training and Research Visa (Subclass 402)

This visa is only applicable to those who want to visit Australia to be a part of a structured workplace based training to enhance skills in the existing occupation, participate in the professional development program or in Australian Research Project.

Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)

If you have recently graduated from an Australian educational Institution, this visa lets you work in Australia on a temporary basis. This visa is divided into two streams, Graduate work stream and the Post-graduate work stream. (Note: If you are applying for this as a main applicant, you and everybody who is covered by the application must be in Australia)

Want to discuss your requirements with us? We’re all ears to help you execute the best approach in achieving your dreams and goals.

Visa Requirements

Student visa subclass depends on the course student has chosen to study. But following are the mandatory requirements every person needs to fulfill to attain visa.

  • Issued an electronic Confirmation of Enrollment Certificate (e-COE).
  • Meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement (GTE). This criterion is to indicate that the student’s intention is for a temporary stay in Australia.
  • Have sufficient funds for airfares, course fees and living costs.
  • Have proficiency in English Language
  • Meet up with health and character requirements.
  • Have Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

More Details PLEASE CALL RIGHT NOW +91-79-6682 6682

Get guidance in right pathway about complex Immigration situation = Registered Migration Agent